This home is located in the wonderful and convenient subdivision of Misty Ridge, Trussville, Alabama. This garden home features 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Double car garage and fenced back yard with a screened porch, patio and separate brick utility/storage building. The subdivision is conveniently located off I-59 and is convenient to Trussville and Birmingham shopping. Foyer with huge ceilings, dining room, great room with gas fireplace, large kitchen with all appliances remaining, breakfast room off of kitchen and a screened porch. Master bedroom is located on main floor with huge master bathroom (double vanities, shower and jetted tub). Another bedroom and full bathroom on main floor. Upstairs is a third bedroom and full bathroom and two closets. Additionally, walk in attic storage. Fenced back yard. The home is being sold AS IS... new carpet and painting of the interior is needed. Excellent deal in a wonderful community. Go see it today!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
2,189 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Marble, Ventless, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, On Street.
- Porch, Screened Porch, Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Private Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors