This is an incredible home in a wonderful neighborhood. Large living room/dining room with gas fireplace, den off of the kitchen that opens to a private deck. Master bedroom with master bathroom on the main level. Laundry and half bath on main level. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a full bath. The basement is huge with a double car garage and the plumbing installed to create new living areas. New carpet on main level and new painting inside most of the rooms. Granite counter tops and high end SS appliances in kitchen. Very private wooded backyard overlooking Inverness CC tennis courts. This is priced to sell. Must see!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Wood Siding, Wood
2,112 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- 1. Brick, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors