This home is IMMACULATE and well maintained. Gorgeous brick home on Delcris Drive, convenient to everything. Almost every window has been replaced with double pane, energy efficient windows since being built in 1991. Plantation shutters on most windows and remain with home. Part of the basement (not reflected in square footage) has been completed to add a downstairs den and bonus room/office with wet bar. Large garage with tons of storage. Kitchen and master bathroom have been updated and offer gorgeous cabinets and solid surface countertops. Kitchen has Corian countertops, two ovens, warming drawer and a built in microwave. Lots of storage in this home and a beautiful screened porch off of the kitchen overlooking a nicely landscaped, fenced backyard. You must see this one soon as it is priced to sell.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,010 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Storm Door, Storm Window
- 1. Gas Starter, Marble, Stone, Family Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, On Street.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors