This home is located on one of the best streets in Highland Park/Chestnut Hill, 1050 32nd Street South. Historic Register 1913 home with tons of original character and modern updates. Kitchen & master bath have been updated, as well as other spaces. Hardwood floors, coffered ceilings, 3 fireplaces, LARGE rooms for entertaining with LR, huge DR, kitchen, sunroom, study, breakfast room and half bath on main level. Upstairs is master bedroom, with a sitting room/nursery, large master closet, two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom. Lower level has a half bath, three large basement rooms with daylight, laundry and another bedroom or office. The front and back yards are fenced. This is a charming home waiting for you to add your own touches.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
4,115 sq. ft
PUTNAM, W E
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Bay Window(s)
- 3. Brick, Den, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- On Street.
- Deck, Porch
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights, Deck-Covered, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Alley, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors